District Departments » Attendance-Discipline » Change of Residence

Change of Residence

If you move, please follow these steps: 
  • Notify your student’s school office staff of the change in address and bring in or email two new proofs of residency.
  • The school staff will give you instructions on how to proceed if you would like your student to remain at their current school. 
  • If you want your student to attend their new school of residence, please let your current school know and they will guide you. 
  • Visit the Address Lookup page to determine which school(s) your child(ren) should attend.

More Boundary Information

See Frequently Asked Questions about Residency and Transfers on the Student Transfer Requests page for Residency and Intradistrict / Interdistrict Transfer Requests.

For more information, please call the Student Attendance Office at 858-521-2840.