The Poway Unified School District offers lap swimming at our district pools for the surrounding communities. For more information, please contact Aquatics Coordinator, Tim Oelgoetz at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-521-2800 ext 2873.
The PUSD Aquatics Team have been diligent in the past few weeks in creating a reopening process that will help protect staff and all individuals who choose to work out in our facilities. We thank all of you for your patience during this challenging time.
Time: Monday - Thursday between 11:00am-6:00pm.
Dates: June 22nd – August 27th
Cost: 20 visits/$120.00 (punchcard purchased in advance through the Aquatics Coordinator)
Location: Rancho Bernardo and Del Norte High Schools
The following procedures are for lap swimmers wishing to use the pool:
1. Call RB Pool (858) 674-7366 or DN Pool (858) 487-0877 ext.6248, 24 hours in advance to schedule a date and time to swim.
2. Please arrive in your swimsuit and bring any swim equipment you may need. The locker rooms will be closed and the restrooms are for emergencies only. Please also bring the signed waiver with you.
3. Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time and check-in at the pool office. Please follow proper social distancing and wear a face covering.
4. Once the pool is ready for your swim session you will be directed to your assigned lane. There will be a chair to place your belongings. You can remove your face covering at this time.
5. Each swim session will start at the top of the hour and conclude 45 minutes later.
6. When exiting the pool, follow social distancing protocol and wear your face covering.
The PUSD Aquatics Team will sanitize the pool area between swim lessons
and lap swim sessions and will follow all CDC and county health recommendations.