A safe working environment is our number one priority. However, should an accident or injury occur we want to ensure that our employees receive prompt effective medical treatment.
- What should I do if I am injured on the job?
- Immediately notify your supervisor and report the injury. Report the injury even if you are not seeking treatment at this time.
- Fill out the Employee Injury Notice your supervisor will provide.
- If medical treatment is needed, you will be directed to an MPN provider, unless appropriate pre-designation is on file. You will be given a Treatment Referral Form giving authorization of treatment.
- Employer/Supervisor will provide DWC-1 form
- Employee is given copy of the “Covered Employee Notification of Rights Material” pamphlet. Click here to download a copy of the “Covered Employee Notification of Rights Material-Spanish” pamphlet in Spanish.
- Employer/Supervisor will go over the Supervisor’s Report with employee.
- If I am injured on the job and my supervisor is not available?
- Report injury immediately to your site Workers' Comp Representative or to Workers’ Compensation Specialist: Beatriz Cruz-Rivera, (859) 521-2852, email@example.com. (Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- If it is not an emergency, report to your supervisor as soon as possible.
|If you need medical treatment go to:
|Sharp -- Rees Stealy
16899 West Bernardo Drive
San Diego, CA 92127
Occupational Health Services:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mon. – Fri.
Urgent Care Services:
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Daily
Directions to Rancho Bernardo Sharp:
Off Highway 15 take the Rancho Bernardo Road exit.
Go West on Rancho Bernardo Road.
Left turn at West Bernardo Drive.
||Palomar Pomerado Corporate Health Services: (Fifth floor of the Pomerado Outpatient Pavilion adjacent to Pomerado Hospital.)
15611 Pomerado Rd. Suite 525
Poway, Ca 92064
Occupational Health Services Hours:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Mon. – Fri.)
(NO WEEK-END HOURS)
Directions to Palomar Pomerado Corporate Health Services:
From Highway 15 take the Camino Del Norte Exit.
Go east on Camino Del Norte.
Left on Pomerado.
|If it is an EMERGENCY CALL 911
Once your condition is stable, contact your supervisor.
Pomerado Hospital, 15615 Pomerado Road, Poway, CA 92064,