A safe working environment is our number one priority. However, should an accident or injury occur we want to ensure that our employees receive prompt effective medical treatment.
- What should I do if I am injured on the job?
- Immediately notify your supervisor and report the injury. Report the injury even if you are not seeking treatment at this time.
- Fill out the Employee Injury Notice your supervisor will provide.
- If medical treatment is needed, you will be directed to an MPN provider, unless appropriate pre-designation is on file. You will be given a Treatment Referral Form giving authorization of treatment.
- Employer/Supervisor will provide DWC-1 form
- Employee is given copy of the “Covered Employee Notification of Rights Material” pamphlet. Click here to download a copy of the “Covered Employee Notification of Rights Material-Spanish” pamphlet in Spanish.
- Employer/Supervisor will go over the Supervisor’s Report with employee.
- If I am injured on the job and my supervisor is not available?
- Report injury immediately to your site Workers' Comp Representative or to Workers’ Compensation Specialist: Milcah Alvarado, (859) 521-2852, firstname.lastname@example.org. (Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- If it is not an emergency, report to your supervisor as soon as possible.
|If you need medical treatment go to:
|Sharp -- Rees Stealy
16899 West Bernardo Drive
San Diego, CA 92127
Occupational Health Services:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mon. – Fri.
Urgent Care Services:
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Daily
Directions to Rancho Bernardo Sharp:
Off Highway 15 take the Rancho Bernardo Road exit.
Go West on Rancho Bernardo Road.
Left turn at West Bernardo Drive.
||Palomar Pomerado Corporate Health Services: (Fifth floor of the Pomerado Outpatient Pavilion adjacent to Pomerado Hospital.)
15611 Pomerado Rd. Suite 525
Poway, Ca 92064
Occupational Health Services Hours:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Mon. – Fri.)
(NO WEEK-END HOURS)
Directions to Palomar Pomerado Corporate Health Services:
From Highway 15 take the Camino Del Norte Exit.
Go east on Camino Del Norte.
Left on Pomerado.
|If it is an EMERGENCY CALL 911
Once your condition is stable, contact your supervisor.
Pomerado Hospital, 15615 Pomerado Road, Poway, CA 92064,
Personnel Support Services
Pre-designate a personal physician
Personnel Support Focus
Dedication to the job at hand, through honesty, integrity and kindness.
Respect, Courtesy, and Service
We are committed to treating you with
respect and courtesy while providing the
highest quality of service.