2020-2021 Registration will begin on 2/1/2020 right here by submitting a Registration Request. Waitlists do not rollover each year. If you are currently on a waitlist you will need to submit a new request on 2/1.
2019-2020 Registration Information
How to register:
Submit 2019-2020 Registration Request Form - - CLICK HERE!
The Registration Request form for each school year becomes LIVE on February 1st. Waitlists do not rollover.
- The Registration Request form provides basic student information and a 1st and 2nd choice of preschool class.
- See below to choose your site preference and program option (part day, full day, parent participation, etc.).
- This is a request only, not an actual registration. If your child is selected by our lottery, a link to our enrollment packet will be sent to you.
We are still taking Registration Requests for the current school year.
- We will continue to fill vacancies from the registration requests through the Fall as spots become available.
- Priority is given to returning students, siblings of students who attended a PUSD preschool and 4 year olds within the PUSD boundaries.
- No longer accepting waitlist entries: Adobe Bluffs, Creekside, Del Sur, Design 39 Full Day, Monterey Ridge, Valley 3's and 4's, Westview and Willow Grove
- If you received a notification that your child is on a waitlist, you will remain on the waitlist unless you tell us otherwise.
- We will continue to fill vacancies from the waitlist and families will be notified by email if selected.
PRESCHOOL ELIGIBILITY for the 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Preschool is designed to be a two-year path prior to entering Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten. The following chart is helpful to determine enrollment in Preschool. Children need to be 3 years old to enter preschool.
| 3's Class
|| Birthdate on or between 12/3/15 to 12/2/16
| 4's Class
|| Birthdate on or between 12/3/14 to 12/2/15
| 3's Class
|| Birthdate on or between 9/2/16 and 12/2/16 may start on 3rd birthday
Children whose 5th birthday between 9/2 and 12/2 are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten, not Preschool.
(See TK website
for more information)
PART DAY OPTIONS AND TUITION FULL DAY OPTIONS AND TUITION IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
Parent Participation/Non Participation - License Exempt Information (click here):
: Chaparral, Deer Canyon
, Del Norte
, Del Sur
, Garden Road, Morning Creek, Shoal Creek, Stone Ranch
, Sunset Hills
, Tierra Bonita
Part-day starts August 21, 2019 (4's classes), August 22, 2019 (3's classes)
*Valley Part-day starts August 2, 2019 (4's classes), August 1 2019 (3's classes)
FULL DAY: Adobe Bluffs
, Creekside, Del Norte*
, Del Sur*, Design39C
, Highland Ranch
, Monterey Ridge
*, Park Village
*, Stone Ranch
, Rolling Hills
, Westview High
, Willow Grove
10 month Full Day starts August 19, 2020
*12 month Full Day starts June 17, 2020
A Physician's Report is required for all Full Day classes. Click here
for a printable copy to take to your doctor.
TOURS: To arrange to tour a school site, you must arrange your visit with the teacher by clicking on the link(s) below: