Turtleback ESS for 23/24 School Year
We appreciate your interest in our after school ESS program.
We will be opening an interest list for the 23/24 school year for families not currently in ESS, please be sure to fill out the google form that will be linked below.
2023-2024 Turtleback ESS Interest List
- "E.S.S. is a bridge between school and home where children are encouraged to learn, create, and explore within their school, community, and world."
- This extended-day program expands the excellence of each child's school experience into before and after school. E.S.S. is staffed by highly qualified professionals and trained program assistants. The staff provides for the academic and social needs of children in safe and nurturing environments. There is time, space, encouragement, and support for learning good study habits.
- The E.S.S. program began in 1980 and is now offered in every elementary school in the Poway Unified School District. All children who attend elementary school in the District are eligible to enroll.
- Our program is geared toward expanding each child's world through arts & crafts projects, science activities, reading and language arts reinforcement, and math concept development. Our program reinforces the social, motor, and academic skills children learn in the classroom.
- E.S.S. is open daily, Monday - Friday, from school dismissal to 6:00 pm.