New Student Enrollment
2020-21 New Student Enrollment: New Student Enrollment begins May 12, 2020. Due to the emergency school closures, Poway Unified School District has updated the new student enrollment process for the 2020-2021 school year. While schools are closed, the enrollment process will be completed electronically. Click here enrollment: PUSD New Student Enrollment.
School Closure and COVID-19 Updates: Check out the May 14th Message. VISIT PUSD CORONAVIRUS UPDATES PAGE Schools and district offices will be closed until further notice to help slow the spread of COVID-19. There is important information regarding the end of the school year, including our decision not to physically reopen before June 11th, feedback on distance learning, graduation and promotion plans, and summer learning and childcare opportunities.
Distance Learning - Diploma Students
To access any of your distant learning classes, do the following:
1. Log into MyPlan. https://myplan.powayusd.com/
2. Then, click on the app labeled MyConnect (Canvas)
3. Log in to MyConnect with your PUSD school ID and password. Find your courses by clicking on the "Courses" button to the left of the screen.
4. Your teacher will then direct you to his/her Google Classroom, personal website, etc.
5. You can also find Google Classroom in MyPlan by clicking the app labeled “Google Apps.” Once you open Google, you will see 9 dots in the shape of a square in the upper right-hand corner. Click that and then click the “Google Classroom” icon. You will see all of your Google classes tiled here. Remember that some teachers may not use Google Classroom.
If you need help with your account information or logging in, contact the PUSD Help Desk at https://firstname.lastname@example.org.
PUSD 2020-2021 CONTINUING STUDENT REGISTRATION
Online continuing registration for current Poway Unified School District students will reopen on June 1, 2020, at 8 a.m. for those families that missed the original deadline.
Our online registration period ran from April 1 through April 30, 2020. In order to accommodate families, we extended it through May 8.
AHS Model Continuation School
Abraxas High School Named ‘Model Continuation School’ by California State Superintendent
We are thrilled to share that Abraxas High School was named a “Model Continuation School” by State Superintendent Tony Thurmond! Only 43 schools in California made the list this year, and we are exceptionally proud of the positive culture and conditions Abraxas continues to create for our students. Please join us in extending a BIG congratulations to the Abraxas team on this honor!
Attached is the press release with more information about the Recognition Program, and how Abraxas cultivates a supportive learning environment through programs like the Community Garden.
Apply for free and Reduced Lunch
Apply For Free And Reduced School Lunch
View ALL Announcements