Online Transcript Request
Transcript requests have been simplified and are now only a “click” away. If you attended Abraxas High School as far back as 1999, this service is available to you.
Click here to request transcripts
The link above provides you with the ability to request transcripts through Secure Transcript. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.
You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically, based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).
Order a Transcript from the Office
If you prefer to come into the office to order a transcript, there is a 48 hour turnaround time.
Former students who need a transcript may come to the Counseling Office to order it, or send a signed request to the registrar containing the following information:
- Name of the student at the time of attendance
- Last date of attendance at AHS and / or graduation date/year
- Birth date and Social Security number
- Copy of CURRENT PICTURE ID
- Destination of transcript
- Indicate whether you need Official or Unofficial transcript
- Please include a phone number or email address so we can contact you with any questions.
Abraxas High School
12450 Glen Oak Road
Poway, CA 92064
Attn: Stephany Brown