Principal: Amy Richardson | Location and Directions
Office Hours: 8:15am to 3:30pm MTuWF & 8:15am to 2:15pm Th
Office Phone: 858-748-4334 | Office Fax: 858-748-8672 | Absence Hotline: 858-748-1396
- Emerald Extravaganza Mark Your Calendar! Reserve your babysitter! Tickets go on sale Monday March 3rd for The Emerald Extravaganza. This event is Friday March 14th, 2014 at Maderas Country Club. Visit the Foundation website for more information.
- Restaurant Night Wed, March 5th will be Restaurant Night from 5-8pm at Chipotle on Carmel Mtn Rd. Show your support for our Morning Creek Colts by dining out or taking home some great food. Chipotle will donate 50% of all proceeds back to Morning Creek. Make sure to bring your flyer along. Flyers are available to print on the Peachjar section of the Morning Creek website.
- Principal's Coffee If you missed last Friday's Principal's Coffee about the Common Core, check out the presentation and other resources by clicking on the picture.
- Lunch With Dad Beginning in 2014, we invite Dads to come have lunch with their students on the last Friday of the month. January 31st, Feb 28th, March 28th, April 25th, and May 30th. Hope to see you there!
- Parent Education PUSD Parent Education is either low cost ($10/session) or free and one of the best ways to build a strong family. Classes are offered throughout the year with topics like Active Listening, Stress-free Academics, Being Bully-proof, Parenting of Teens, and more! Click on the picture to see a full offering of courses.
- MCES Foundation The Morning Creek Elementary Foundation is an independent, 501(C)(3) non-profit organization created to improve and enhance the quality of our children's elementary education. Click on the logo to learn more.
- MCES Calendar When is the next Friday Flag? When is Thanksgiving Break? When is Fifth Grade Promotion? This information and more can be found on our Morning Creek Google calendar. Click the "Calendar" tab on the left side. Click on the logo to view our instructions on how to integrate the Morning Creek calendar with your own online calendar.
Spring Music Theatre
Visit Morning Creek's Peach Jar to download the registration form. If your child is interested in a class, PLEASE REGISTER ASAP! Only 20 slots per class and they can fill up quickly. We will start taking forms this Monday morning, March 10 in the office before school. Be sure to hand your form directly to Angie Serrano or our office personnel so it can get date and time stamped. Checks only please.
Our 9th Annual Foundation Dinner & Auction event, Emerald Extravaganza, takes place on Friday, March 14th at the Maderas Golf Club in Poway at 6:00pm. Help us celebrate St. Patrick’s Day be wearing a little green and raising a little green for Morning Creek. Tickets will be sold before and after school starting Monday, March 3rd. Your ticket price includes dinner, drinks, and the opportunity to bid on silent and live auction items donated by local and national retailers, corporations and MCES families. Some of the auction items include, front row seats to 5th grade promotion, reserved parking space for the 2014-15 school year, classroom baskets and art projects, teacher outings, birthday party packages, fitness classes, dining gift cards and much, much more!
Our Master of Ceremonies will be Emmy Award Winning, NBC Anchor, Monica Dean. Please join fellow parents, teachers and staff for a wonderful evening supporting our children and the Morning Creek community. If you can’t make the event, you can always purchase your teacher’s ticket, enter the raffle for (4) one-day Disneyland park hopper tickets or make a donation. For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit www.morningcreekfoundation.org. We can’t do it without your continued support!
Homework Mentor Program: Dads Wanted!
Can you commit and hour a week? Want to make a difference in a child's life? We are looking for Dads to volunteer in our Homework Mentoring Program.
- Flexible Hours. (You choose the day and time)
- Weekly or Monthly committment
- Help needed with any subjects
- Check with front office for clearance forms. All paperwork must be filed in order to volunteer in the classroom.
Looking for something that used be here? Visit the ARCHIVES.