Trimester 2 5.5 Classes
5.5 Classes for Trimester 2 begin on Monday, December 6, with the exception of 5.5 Construction and Integrated Math Support (beginning on 11/29). See the class schedule below for the sign-up links and more information.
Click here for the Trimester 2 5.5 Class Schedule
Click here for more information on 5.5 Classes
5.5 Period Classes are optional for PHS students. Students earn 2.5 credits per each 5.5 class taken during the trimester (two classes maximum), and grades are given on a pass/fail basis.
College and Career Events in December
- The ASVAB - December 8 at 7am in the PHS library
- The ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) is a timed, multi-aptitude test designed to help students discover career options that fit their personality. Students must be 16 years old to sign up. Register here.
- Scholarship Workshop for Seniors on December 8 at lunch in the Titan Center
- Join us for a short presentation on local scholarship opportunities. Signing up is not required.
- Seniors, Are you thinking about attending Palomar College next year? Sign up for the Palomar Application Workshop on December 15 at 11am in the library. Sign up here. If you still need help with your financial aid applications, please visit the Titan Center during break, off-roll, after school or lunch.
District COVID-19 Updates
2021-22 New Student Enrollment : Please see the District website for instructions regarding the 2021-2022 New Student Enrollment.
View ALL Announcements