Food and Drink Policy Reminder
Reminder - No food and/or drink deliveries are allowed during school hours, this includes during passing period and tutorials. No exceptions!!
In addition, the front desk does not accept items to be delivered or picked up by students, such as lunches, beverages, phones, money, birthday balloons/flowers/gifts, class projects, homework, clothing, food and drink deliveries, etc. Thank you for your understanding.
Monday, Sept. 27, 2021 - Non-Student Professional Growth Day
Monday, September 27, 2021 - Professional Growth Day is a non-student day for all PUSD students.
Parking Lot Stickers
If you plan to park in the parking lot, please bring a completed parking pass form to Ms. Adelman in the front office to apply for a parking pass. Students and staff, you must have a valid parking sticker on your car by no later than Friday, September 10, 2021, or your car will be ticketed.
Parking Pass Information
Parking Pass Form
Student parking is designated by white stripes.
Visitors can park in the designated yellow spaces marked "visitor".
Staff parking is designated by yellow stripes.
Homecoming Dance - Saturday, September 25, 2021
Dear Mt. Carmel Families,
Up, Up, and Away - Sundevils Homecoming Dance is on Saturday, September 25, 2021, at MCHS in the Quad from 7:30pm - 10:30pm. Tickets are on sale for $25/ticket in the Finance office until Friday, September 24, 2021. Receive $5 off with your ASB card. Reminder, tickets will not be available for purchase on September 25, 2021.
Welcome back to in-person learning. It is great to have you on campus enjoying all the activities that make it Great To Be A Sundevil. We want you to engage in the Sundevil Experience through a safe environment and therefore want to share some dance expectations with you.
The following expectations will enhance your Sundevil Dance experience:
1. Students must show an MCHS ID card to purchase tickets and to enter the activity.
2. Approved guests must show a driver’s license or photo identification and an approved guest pass.
3. Students may not transfer or sell tickets to any other student.
4. Dance tickets are non- refundable.
5. MCHS students are responsible for both their own behavior and demeanor and that of their guests.
6. Students must be at the dance by 9:00 pm or they will not be admitted. Students may not exit and reenter the dance.
7. Sexually explicit dancing and dancing that may result in disruption or injury are prohibited.
8. Absolutely no use or possession of alcohol or drugs is allowed at any MCHS dance. PUSD's discipline policy will be enforced.
9. Students need to make arrangements to be picked up immediately after the dance(s).
Thank you for your cooperation as we work together to ensure safe, secure, fun, and successful dances.
Click here for Homecoming dance details and information
Bringing a non-MCHS student as a guests? Guess Pass Application
Buy Digital Football Tickets Online
DIGITAL TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
Save time...avoid the line! Mt. Carmel has partnered with GoFan to offer online ticketing for our games. Click here to purchase your MCHS Football tickets now! Please do not hit "redeem" on your tickets once you've purchased, as we will do that for you when you check in at the gate.
AP Exam Registration Information
AP Exam Registration Info: AP Exam Registration begins September 15, 2021 thru October 29, 2021. Exam Cost: $105. Follow the instructions on this link to register.
Homeroom lessons can be found HERE.
View ALL Announcements