Mt. Carmel Athletics
THE SUNDEVIL WAY
#1 - Engage in positive relationships between student-athletes, coaches, and parents.
#2 - Engage in experiences that allow for student-athletes to develop and
demonstrate leadership qualities/skills.
#3 - Engage in learning and skill development that supports all
student-athletes in fulfilling their potential.
2019-2020 WINTER SPORTS
- If you are planning to try out for a winter sport, your Ticket to Play packet with valid sports physical must be turned in to Mrs. Comstock in the Administration Office no later than Friday, November 1st. You will not be allowed to try out without this. Download your packet here or stop by the office for a hard copy.
- Boys' Soccer tryouts will be held after school November 12-14. An informational meeting will be held during lunch on September 27 in Room E7. Please click here for more information, or contact Coach Mark Green at email@example.com
- Boys' Basketball tryouts will be held for all levels on Saturday, November 9 - Freshman at 7:00-9:00 a.m.; J/V and Varsity at 9:00-11:00 a.m. For more information, contact Coach Chris Vitous at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls' Basketball tryouts will be held Saturday, November 9 - Varsity at 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; J/V at 1:00-3:00 p.m. For more information, contact Coach Jeff Jones at email@example.com
- Tryout dates and information for other winter sports coming soon!