Del Norte High School
New Student Enrollment
Enrollment is for NEW students
Enrollment is for those students who are new to Poway Unified School District or have moved and are now returning to PUSD
DIRECTIONS FOR THE 2021-22 NEW ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Packets are completed digitally using any computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection. (Please contact your assigned school of residence to schedule an appointment if you do not have access to a device/internet or need assistance with completing the online enrollment packet.
STEP 1: GATHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT
To expedite the process, it would be helpful if you have copies of specific documents to upload to your enrollment packet: Below are the items that you will need to supply in order for your child's enrollment packet to be accepted. If possible, documentation should be submitted in PDF format. If you do not have access to a scanner, there are multiple free phone apps that transform photos into PDF documents, including:
- Enrolling parent/guardian photo ID
- Age Verification Document
- Accepted documents include Birth Certificate, Current Passport or Baptismal Certificate
- Two current forms of residency
- TWO current, different verifications of the following documents are mandatory for residency verification. Accepted documentation: Deed to home, Mortgage statement/escrow paper, property tax receipt, current utility bill, receipt for deposit with local utility company, military orders, rental agreement, rent receipt, bank statement, any other legal document that establishes home address within school boundaries.
- Immunization Records
- High School Transcripts
- Incoming 9th grade students need their most current report card
- All other students need a high school transcript with all completed high school courses *Please note, the Request to Transfer Records does NOT include a transcript or report card. A transcript is required for proper course placement.
STEP 2: BE PREPARED TO SELECT YOUR STUDENT'S LEARNING OPTION
PUSD will offer five learning options starting Fall 2021
. Please visit https://www.powayusd.com/en-US/Departments/Learning-Support/Enrollment/Learning-Options
for detailed information on the different options. Please note learning options selected during enrollment may only be changed at grading periods and if space allows at your school of residence or within other learning options.
STEP 3: LOGIN AND COMPLETE THE DIGITAL ENROLLMENT PACKET ONLINE AT THE PARENTVUE
The portal will open on May 5, 2021 at 6:00 a.m.
STEP 4: DOWNLOAD AND/OR PRINT AND SIGN ANY NOTED REQUIRED FORMS LOCATED AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE PACKET.
Once parents have completed the online enrollment packet any requested documents must be printed, signed and returned to their school's Attendance Office. FORMS WILL NOT BE COLLECTED UNTIL SCHOOL BEGINS IN AUGUST FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR.
Please email your School Site Enrollment Administrator using the Enrollment Email by School:
MIDDLE /HIGH SCHOOL REQUIRED FORMS
Caregiver Forms: Note, students may not enroll without a parent or guardian. If a guardian is being appointed the following forms must be completed.
If you do not live within Del Norte's boundaries and are interested in requesting a transfer, please click here for instructions.