If you are transitioning from middle school that feeds into Del Norte, the paperwork process is handled at your school site. Please return completed CRFs to your middle school Language Arts teacher.
New Enrollment Appointments:
- Original birth certificate, current passport or baptismal certificate
- Residency form with two different forms of residency verification- For a list of Residency examples click HERE
- Checkout/withdrawal form from previous school
- Unofficial transcript
- Immunization verification, including varicella and Tdap booster (after 10th birthday) (click here for complete immunization list required)
- PUSD Enrollment Form
- PUSD Signature Verification Page
- CIF Athletic Clearance
- Student Health Info Sheet
- Transfer of Student Records form
- DNHS Signature Verification Page
- Approved IDT (if applicable)
- Signed and notarized Caregiver forms (if applicable)
Caregiver Forms: Note, students may not enroll without a parent or guardian. If a guardian is being appointed the following forms must be completed.
If you do not live within Del Norte's boundaries and are interested in requesting a transfer, please click here for instructions.