Del Norte Counseling
DNHS CEEB School code: 054351
2020-2021 INCOMING 9TH COURSE REQUEST PROCESS
Dear Class of 2024:
Del Norte High School extends a warm welcome to you, a soon-to-be Nighthawk! The Course Request Forms have been distributed to all 8th grade students. The CRF Packet gives you details regarding your transition from middle to high school. (For questions regarding summer programs, please refer to "Outside PUSD Courses".)
Parents Q & A CRF Drop In - Cancelled
Student Responsibilities & Deadlines
- Students will be given instructions to complete their Course Request Form (CRF) and then select their courses online. Please enter courses online by
Friday, March 27th, 2020. Deadline extended to Sunday, April 5th, 2020.
- After Step 1 is complete, students are required to turn in their CRF, including required signatures, to their middle school upon return to school.
Coming from a PUSD middle school but not Oak Valley or Design39 Campus?
If you have moved into the Del Norte boundaries but your student is still attending a PUSD middle school other than Oak Valley or Design39 Campus. You need to let your current school know your student will be attending Del Norte. Be sure to print out from above:
- CRF Form for Incoming 9th
- CRF Introduction letter
- View the 8th Grade Class Presentation
- Attend the 8th Grade Family Night (Cancelled)
- Return the CRF as soon as possible.
- Download and complete all registration information starting May 11. You will bring this to registration in August.
Note for 8th Grade families: If you reside in an area outside the Del Norte High School boundaries or in a school district outside the Poway Unified School District, you must first contact PUSD regarding the process and procedure.
Coming from Outside PUSD?
Your first step is to check your address to ensure you live within Del Norte's boundaries. Click here to check. Pending updates to the COVID-19 school closure, the DNHS counseling office is currently closed for registration appointments. For more information during this time, please email Sue Reich, firstname.lastname@example.org or Jamie Stone, email@example.com. After school reopens, to schedule an appointment call (858) 487-0877 ext 6326 or ext 6325.
For your appointment please be prepared to bring:
- Downloaded and completed Registration Packet (available beginning May 11)
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Student Immunizations
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Proof of Residency
- Please also review all the CRF information so you can be prepared with any questions