Parking and Safety Reminders
For the safety of our students, please follow these parking and traffic rules:
- Cross the street and parking lot in crosswalks only.
- The white curbed area in front of schools is a “3 minute passenger loading” zone. This means you can remain in that spot for a maximum of 3 minutes as long as people are actively getting in or out of the vehicle. You cannot leave the car unattended or park in that zone while waiting for someone to come to the vehicle.
- Do not drop off, pick up, or motion your child to your car while on Park Village Road.
- No Turn On Red between 8-9 am and 3-4 pm from Park Village Road onto Camino Del Sur.
- Do not park in the staff parking lot while waiting to pick up or drop off students.
for diagram and more details.