SCHOOL HOURS: 
M-F  7:45 am -11:45 am TK
M-F  7:45 am - 1:45 pm   K - 5 

Announcements

  •   Arts Attack- Supplies and Volunteers

     Arts Attack is underway! Exciting!  Ask your Superhero Stallions (TK/K/1st) what they learned in Arts Attack. We are in need of supplies and volunteers.   We opened up more slots for volunteers so be sure to sign up! Please come to the rescue and purchase supplies (drop off in the Office) and volunteer at the following links
     SUPPLIES: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1Y5HHYFFN7JJY?ref_=wl_share
     VOLUNTEERS: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090F4CA5AA23A0FF2-arts2


     


  •   Family Wellness Night

    At 6 p.m. on Nov. 14th in the MPR, come join us for family wellness night, where two guest presenters (and HRES parents), Gisella Gomez and Agnes Deglon, will help us with two crucial parenting topics.
    Positive Discipline: Is the way you “think” and “do” things getting in the way of your long-term parenting goals? Positive discipline isn’t just about giving children consequences for misbehaving; instead, it teaches young people from an early age to become responsible, respectful, and resourceful members of their communities. 
    Healthy Food and Lifestyle Choices: This generation of kids is the first in history to have a shorter life expectancy than their parents! But the good news is, only about 25% of our health is due to genes, the other 75% is due to factors like lifestyle and environmental toxins. This means we have a lot of control over the future health and wellbeing of our children. We simply need to educate ourselves about what's happening, how and why, and then take action


  •   International Night

    Thursday, November 21st; 530PM - 730PM; Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
    Go Global, Without the Jet Lag! This is one of Highland Ranch’s most exciting community Events, where every family has an opportunity to share what is special about their family heritage. Share a culture you know well with the Highland Ranch families at International Night. 
    Country ambassadors sponsor art, crafts, food samples, traditions, activities and may provide cultural performances. You can help lead, support or even share a booth as you represent a country. 
     
    We are looking for country ambassadors, sign up to be one at: https://forms.gle/uhXBz2r3BnZFwPEf9

    We need various volunteers to ensure the success of this event, so please sign up today at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0949aba923a1fc1-hres



     

  •  

    View ALL Announcements

    OFFICE HOURS:  M- F 7:30 am- 3:00 pm
    Principal Cindy Venolia
     Attendance: 1-858-485-4876 

    Highland Ranch is a school with motivated students, enthusiastic teachers, and engaged parents who come together to prepare Stallions for their future.

    FACEBOOK
    Facebook
    Online Lunch Payment
    My School Bucks

    SCHOOL FLYERSPeachjar
    Highland Ranch PTA

    PTA

    Get more information about
    our PTA by visiting  their website
    FOUNDATION

    Highland Ranch Educational Foundation

     


    donateTyping WebBrainPopCompass LearningDiscovery EducationESS Safety Hotline 844-PUSD-TIP (844-787-3847)
       
    It is the goal of the Poway Unified School District that this website is accessible to all users. You can view our accessibility statement here.  Please contact our Web Administrator for any accessibility issues at webmaster@powayusd.com.

    The Poway Unified School District (PUSD) is an equal opportunity employer/program and is committed to an active Nondiscrimination Program. PUSD prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, nationality, immigration status, ethnicity, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental ability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For more information, please contact: Title IX/Equity Compliance Officer, James Jimenez, Associate Superintendent of Personnel Support Services, Poway Unified School District, 15250 Avenue of Science, San Diego, CA 92128, 858-521-2800, extension 2761, jjimenez@powayusd.com

    Poway Unified School District, 15250 Avenue of Science, San Diego, CA 92128-3406