Click here for information on volunteering
Steps to be a Level I volunteer requires completion of the following:
- Complete the following forms
- Level I Application (Megan’s Law) English: Megan's Law Level I (pdf) |Spanish: Ley de Megan – Nivel 1 (pdf)
- Volunteer Code of Conduct English: Volunteer Code of Conduct (pdf) | Spanish: Código de Conducta del Voluntario (pdf)
- Volunteer Code of Confidentiality English: Volunteer Code of Confidentiality (pdf) | Spanish: Forma para cambiar el lugar en que presta servicios de voluntario (pdf)
- Verification of COVID Vaccine or Negative PCR test [test to be done no more than one week before each volunteer date]
- Proof of identification/driver’s license [proof of identification/driver’s license to be shown at school site]
- Applicant will turn in completed forms plus proof of a negative TB test to school site where they plan to volunteer. This test must be performed within the last 4 years. TB tests must be kept current to continue volunteering.
- The school site will then notify you once your application is approved.
- If you already have volunteered at a school site and wish to transfer to or add a new school, you must notify the new site and complete the transfer form, Transfer Request for Megan's Law (pdf). The new school site will notify you once the transfer is approved.