Certificated Job Application
PUSD On-Line Job Application Process
Poway uses an on-line job application process for all certificated job positions.
You will need to upload the following documents during the application process.
The following documents need to upload to our online application:
- Letters of Recommendation
- Teaching Credentials
- CSET/NCLB Compliance Certificate
If you are recommended for a position, you will need:
- A chest X-ray or a negative introdermal tuberculin test. Cost is borne by the new employee.
- A picture ID and your social security card. Please note that the San Diego County Office of Education payroll system requires that pay warrants be issued payable to your name as it appears on your social security card. Be certain that your documents reflect current information.
- A pre-placement medical examination, which includes drug and alcohol screening, at District expense.
- A formal action by the Poway Unified School District Board of Trustees completes the hiring process for regular teaching positions.