Summer ASES is returning to Black Mountain! We have lots of fun enrichment activities and field trips planned!
Summer 2022 FAQs
- Where do I go for registration?
- Email BMMS ASES Supervisor, Jireh Advincula (email@example.com), to receive a fillable PDF registration form. You can also go to Black Mountain Middle School ASES office for a hard copy.
- Where do I pay?
- Payment for Summer ASES must be made by CASH, CHECK, or CARD (Visa & MasterCard ONLY). Summer Session cost is $300. There are no refunds for any field trip and students must attend ALL days and all field trips. Must pay in person. Receipt available upon request.
- Sponsorship is available. Please contact your site ASES Supervisor for more info.
- Is there a sibling discount?
- No. Sponsorship is available. Please contact your site ASES supervisor for more info about sponsorship.
- Can I only attend few days?
- Priorities will be given to families that can attend the full session. Families that are only available on certain days will be placed on wait list.
- Can non-ASES students attend this camp?
- Priority will be given to ASES families. Families that are not enrolled in ASES will be placed on waitlist.
- Can my 8th Grader attend this camp?
- Can my 5th Grader attend this camp?
- Yes. However, ESS is also providing summer.
- When do I receive summer shirt?
- First day of camp.
- Can I pick up students during field trip?
- Do not pick up students during field trip. All students must be picked up at BMMS. Please contact Mr. Jireh (858-484-1300x3079) or ASES (858-922-6985) in case of emergency.
- What is the earliest time I can pick up students?
- You can pick up students between trip return to 6pm. See Summer Schedule for return time.
- Will lunch be provided?
- No, except for campus picnic. Breakfast and afternoon snacks will be provided. Students must packed lunches or bring money to buy food.
- What are the Summer Hours?
- BMMS opens at 7am and closes at 6pm. Please drop them off before bus departs. Please consider dropping them off 30 minutes (an hour is even better) before bus departure. Please contact ASES if you are going to be late.
- Are there any Covid-19 safety protocols?
- We will follow PUSD’s Safety Protocol. See PUSD website for more details.
- What happens if my student misbehave during camp?
- Students will be given several chances and warnings. However, if they continue to misbehave, students will be remove from camp.
- Any other important things that I need to remember?
- Always bring water bottles or refillable water container.
- Bring extra clothes for water related activities.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early (an hour is even better) before bus departure.
- Sunscreen and hats are highly recommended.
- Is there August Session?
- Unfortunately, no. Please contact Mr. Jireh for BMMS ACADEMY ASES Summer session.
For any other concerns and questions, please contact Mr. Jireh (firstname.lastname@example.org