You can donate online through PUSD Classroom Online Donation Registry
Click this link and scroll down at the bottom to see ASES Department
Summer ASES is returning to Black Mountain Middle School (June) and Meadowbrook Middle School (July). We have lots of fun enrichment activities and field trips planned!
Summer 2023 DATES
Summer 2023 FAQs
June 14th - 30th, 2023 at Black Mountain Middle School
July 10th - 21st, 2023 at Meadowbrook Middle School
- Where do I go for registration?
- We are still on the process of registration. Right now, please fill out our interest survey.
- Where are the camps?
- June Session will be at Black Mountain Middle School from June 14th - 30th, 2023. No Camp on June 19th (Holiday).
- July Session will be at Meadowbrook Middle School from July 10th - 21st, 2023.
- Who will be the ASES Supervisor?
- Jireh Advincula will be in charge of June Session
- Jireh Advincula and Treye Marshall Lund (BHMS ASES Supervisor) will be co-leading the July Session.
- Where do I pay?
- This year, summer camp is free.
- Any donation for Summer ASES must be made by CASH, CHECK, or CARD (Visa & MasterCard ONLY). Receipt available upon request.
- Please contact your site ASES Supervisor for more info.
- Can I only attend few days?
- Priorities will be given to families that can attend the full session. Families that are only available on certain days will be placed on wait list.
- Can non-ASES students attend this camp?
- Priority will be given to ASES families. Families that are not enrolled in ASES will be placed on waitlist.
- Can my current 8th Grader attend this camp?
- Can my current 5th Grader attend this camp?
- Yes. However, ESS is also providing summer.
- When do I receive summer shirt?
- First day of camp.
- Can I pick up students during field trip?
- Do not pick up students during field trip. All students must be picked up at BMMS (June Session) or MBMS (July). Please contact Mr. Jireh (858-484-1300x3079) or ASES (858-922-6985) in case of emergency.
- What is the earliest time I can pick up students?
- You can pick up students between trip return to 5:30pm. See Summer Schedule for return time.
- Will lunch be provided?
- No, except for campus picnic. Breakfast and afternoon snacks will be provided. Students must packed lunches or bring money to buy food.
- What are the Summer Hours?
- Summer Camp opens at 7:30am and closes at 5:30pm. Please drop them off before bus departs. Please consider dropping them off 30 minutes (an hour is even better) before bus departure. Please contact ASES if you are going to be late.
- What happens if my student misbehave during camp?
- Students will be given several chances and warnings. However, if they continue to misbehave, students will be remove from camp.
- Current students with school and ASES disciplinary issues will affect summer participation and registration.
- Any other important things that I need to remember?
- Always bring water bottles or refillable water container.
- Bring extra clothes for water related activities.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early (an hour is even better) before bus departure.
- Sunscreen and hats are highly recommended.
- Is there an August Session?
- Unfortunately, no for August.
For any other concerns and questions, please contact Mr. Jireh (firstname.lastname@example.org