Black Mountain Middle School ASES Before and After School Program
Main Office: Room BMMS MPR Office
ASES Program Supervisor: Tracy Williams
ASES Program Lead: Jireh Advincula
Office Phone: (858) 484-1300 ext. 3077 (Tracy) and ext. 3079 (Jireh)
Cell Phone: (858) 922-6985
What is ASES?
ASES (After School Education and Safety) is a grant funded program that provides a safe and fun place for students to participate educational and enriching activities at BMMS before and after school. We work hard to make the program a great place for students.
Activities Before School:
Our Before School program is a great place for students to finish up homework or studying. Students have access to school supplies, Chromebooks and school textbooks. Students have freedom to play board games, enjoy a movie, or just socialize with friends. Students will also have the opportunity to get their legs moving in the gym with Basketball, Team Ball, Volleyball and other fun organized games.
Activities After School:
How to Enroll:
- Homework Help: On-campus spaces are open for students to work on homework and receive tutoring support from staff. Both rooms provide access to computers and school textbooks.
- Sports: Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Flag Football, Wrestling, Lacrosse, and more!
- Arts: Advanced Perler Bead Art, Embroidery, Arts and Crafts, Karaoke, Yoga, Poetry Writing, etc.
- STEM: VEX & Lego Robotics, Kahoot!, Sphero Coding, Girl Time (advancing girls in STEM), and more to come!
- Other Fun Activities: Raider Arcade, Card Sharks, Pokemon, Ping Pong Tournament, etc.
We are currently open with modifications for the reminder of the 2020-2021 school year. To let us know you are interested in your student participating in ASES, please complete the interest form
. You will be contacted with registration forms for your student.