Email us if you need support.
Tech Help: Here are some tips that may help with some of your tech challenges:
a. We have noticed that some students have a hard time getting into Zoom because someone else is logged in on their computer. Make sure no one else is logged in on that computer in any application. This helped a lot of people.
b. We have some new teachers and some of their computer settings are still being updated by the district. If you can’t find a Homeroom Zoom link and you have that teacher during another class, go to that class and try that Zoom link.
c. Zoom Version: Make sure you have the most updated version of Zoom on your computer. This link should help getting upgrades:
2. Canvas Notifications: Are you getting too many emails from Canvas? Here’s a PDF to help you change your notifications:
3. PUSD Resources: Poway Unified School District has many resources to help families with technology. Here are links to those resources:
1. Parent Resources
2. Canvas for Parents
3. email@example.com if you need assistance with Canvas, MyPLAN, Zoom, or Chromebooks.
4. Internet Access: We understand that some families could use some resources for affordable internet at home.
- COX Connect 2 Compete for qualifying families
- Spectrum Internet Assist for qualifying families
- AT&T Access program for qualifying families.
If these three programs don’t meet your needs for affordable internet connectivity, please email our Assistant Principal Ryan Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org with more details on your situation.
If you require additional support, please contact Mr. Ryan Keller (assistant principal) at 858-484-1300.