The purpose of the BMMS dress policy is to advocate a successful, respectful and safe learning environment for all staff and students. The enforcement of this dress policy is the responsibility of all BMMS staff members. Students violating the dress policy will be subject to disciplinary action and will call home, explain the violation, borrow clothes from the office, and serve a detention. Progressive discipline will be followed for subsequent violations.
- Attire will not advocate alcohol, drugs, or tobacco, violence, sex, or gangs.
- Wallet chains are not permitted at school.
- Footwear must be worn at all times on campus.
- Pants are to be worn at the waist. Oversized pants and/or dangling belts are not allowed
- Suggestive or revealing clothing is not suitable for school. Strapless or thinly strapped shirts are not appropriate for school. Undergarments or midriffs must not show at any time.
- Hats be worn with the brim facing forward. No alterations may be added. Hats and hoods may be worn outdoors only.
- Bandanas are not permitted.
- Student appearance, including makeup, piercing, or jewelry, may not cause distractions or safety concerns in any way to the school environment.