- Would you like to volunteer at BMMS?
- Just 1 hour per week will help a lot of students!
- We need volunteers with a level II clearance to supervise the Student-2-Student Tutoring program.
- After school from 2:30pm to 3:30pm in the library. No actual tutoring required – just student supervision.
- For questions regarding the clearance please contact Mrs. Southworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 858-484-1300.
- For questions regarding the tutoring program please contact Mrs. Pantfoerder at email@example.com or at 858-484-1300 ext. 3944
Student 2 Student Tutoring Program BMMS is offering an inexpensive peer tutoring program after school. The tutoring takes place from 2:30 P.M. – 3:30 P.M. in the library computer lab and is supervised by an adult (staff member or level II volunteer). In case the student and the tutor are enrolled in the ASES program after school the tutoring can also take place from 4:00 to 5:00 P.M.
The tutoring program is offered Tuesdays and Thursdays. The cost is $5.00 per hour and is paid directly to the tutor each time. The tutors are 8th grade students who have a GPA of 3.5 or higher
, are recommended by their teachers, and have excellent academic, work habit, and citizenship grades.
Whether you are looking for a tutor for your student or your child would like to apply for working as a tutor, you can download the application forms on our website by clicking the links below. With any further questions, please contact Mrs. Pantfoerder by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BMMS Teacher Tutorial Schedule - UPDATING