BHMS Bobcat Enrollment
DIRECTIONS FOR THE NEW ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Packets are completed digitally using any computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection. (Please contact your assigned school of residence to schedule an appointment if you do not have access to a device/internet or need assistance with completing the online enrollment packet.
STEP 1: GATHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT
To expedite the process, it would be helpful if you have copies of specific documents to upload to your enrollment packet: Below are the items that you will need to supply in order for your child's enrollment packet to be accepted. If possible, documentation should be submitted in PDF format. If you do not have access to a scanner, there are multiple free phone apps that transform photos into PDF documents, including:
- Enrolling parent/guardian photo ID
- Age Verification Document
- Accepted documents include Birth Certificate, Current Passport or Baptismal Certificate
- Two current forms of residency
- TWO current, different verifications of the following documents are mandatory for residency verification. Accepted documentation: Deed to home, Mortgage statement/escrow paper, property tax receipt, current utility bill, receipt for deposit with local utility company, military orders, rental agreement, rent receipt, bank statement, any other legal document that establishes home address within school boundaries.
- Immunization Records
STEP 2: BE PREPARED TO SELECT YOUR STUDENT'S LEARNING OPTION
PUSD offers several learning options
. Please visit Alternative-Learning-Pathways
for detailed information on the different options. Please note learning options selected during enrollment may only be changed at grading periods and if space allows at your school of residence or within other learning options.
STEP 4: DOWNLOAD AND/OR PRINT AND SIGN ANY NOTED REQUIRED FORMS LOCATED AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE PACKET.
Once parents have completed the online enrollment packet any requested documents must be printed, signed and returned to their school's Attendance Office. FORMS WILL NOT BE COLLECTED UNTIL SCHOOL BEGINS IN AUGUST FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR.
Please email your School Site Enrollment Administrator using the Enrollment Email by School: