The Wolverine Center is a place for students to access services and resources such as: Counselors, Guidance Technician, Registrar, and Student Services.
- College catalogs, including those on CD
- College brochures from many schools, available for students to keep
- Class schedule assistance and forms
- Job and community service board
- Computers are available for school use
- College representative presentations
- Military representative presentations
- Counselors are available to students at Wolverine Time, lunch and after school for drop-in questions.
- The Guidance Technician meets with students about college and career-related items. She is available before school, at wolverine time, and lunch.
For students who would like to work on school-related items, we do have computers available. In addition, staff are available to assist students if they have online college application questions or need assessment assistance.
When colleges visit our campus in the Fall and Spring terms, their presentations are coordinated through the Wolverine Center. Each year, we have approximately 80-100 college admissions representatives come to the campus to provide information to students on things such as campus life, academic programs, and more.
Interested in joining the military? The Wolverine Center has contact information for every branch of the service available to interested students.
If students are looking for jobs, they can stop in and check out the job board for information on current openings.