The Counseling Department uses an Internet-based program, SCOIR, a college and career planning resource available to both students and parents. Some features of this program include:
- Personalized Student Profile
- You Science Assessments
- College Search Tools
- Campus Community Exploration
- Virtual College Visits
- Messaging Feature with Counselors
- Access to important student data (such as GPA)
- Scattergrams comparing student academic history to Westview graduates for college acceptance
- And so much more!
Student and parents may create an account. To learn more about SCOIR, please visit the SCOIR Step-by-Step Guide
. If you need assistance with this program, please contact our Guidance Technician, Danielle Beccarelli at email@example.com
or (858) 780-2000 ext 3019.
Visit SCOIR: https://www.scoir.com/