School Code: 052986
College Representatives from across the nation visit Westview to inform students about their school and programs. It provides students an opportunity to learn more about the college, ask questions and spend some time with a representative (who may even play a role in reviewing the application). Our college visits are typically held in the Wolverine Center; however, there are a few events that will take place in the evening or off campus. We try to schedule visits during Wolverine Time and lunch. Some presentations may take place during class and are typically 30 minutes.
View upcoming College Visits on SCOIR
and the Counseling Calendar of Events
SCHEDULED COLLEGE VISITS
Students Wanting to Attend College Visits
Please follow the steps below to access a list of college visits scheduled for the school year. Check back periodically for updates. Students will need to pre-register to attend a college visit that occurs during the school day.
- Log onto your SCOIR account.
- Click on the "colleges" tab at the top of your account page.
- Under "upcoming college visits", click on "view all upcoming college visits".
- Click on the "sign up" link next to the name of the college.
- After reading information about the visit, click on the "sign me up" button at the bottom of the screen. Note: This may only be completed in the student account.
- Return College Visit Permission Form to Guidance Technician in the Wolverine Center prior to attending the first visit.
Representatives Wanting to Schedule Visits
If you are a college representative who would like to schedule a visit, please schedule through SCOIR. We prefer college visits to be during our student break or lunch time.