Applying to College
School Code: 052986
Senior Year Guide: https://www.smore.com/fqgph-senior-year-guide
Preparing for Senior Year
California State University (CSU) Application
- The California State University (CSU) application is for all 23 campuses within the CSU system. The CSU App simplifies the process of applying to CSU campuses. Once your application is received by Cal State Apply, your application and materials are transmitted to all the campuses you have indicated on your application.
University of California (UC) Application
- The University of California's application for undergraduate admissions and scholarships. All University of California campuses use the UC application. The UC application opens each year on August 1 and can be submitted from November 1-30.
- The Common Application is a streamlined college application system that allows you to apply to multiple schools at once. Over 900 colleges and universities use the Common Application including the majority of private schools and many public institutions. Note that many schools have a supplemental application found on the platform that students will need to complete.
Common Black College Application
- The Common Black College App can be used for 65 member Historically Black colleges and universities (HBCU's). The cost is $20 and students can apply to as many of the schools as they would like, ranking their top four choices.
- The Coalition for Access, Affordability and Success is a relatively new application option for college admissions. The Coalition App can be used for 150+ college and universities. Students can store documents, artwork, and video content in their Digital Locker, beginning in their freshman year.
California Community Colleges
- The California Community Colleges site will connect you with community college applications throughout the state of California.
- UCAS, which stands for Universities and Colleges Admissions Service, is a UK-based organization that operates the application process for British universities.
NOTE: There are some colleges and universities that may require their own application for admission. Please check the college website for more information.