School Code: 052986

Both the official and the unofficial transcript contain the same information about a student's academic record: chronological list of classes, grades, and credits. Official Transcript include the Registrar's signature, the school seal, and the date it was issued. An official transcript is placed in a sealed envelope which should not be opened by anyone except the intended recipient. It is a legal document. An unofficial transcript is the student's academic record without signature, seal, date, or sealed envelope.

How to Order Transcripts

Official Transcripts
Transcripts for college applications must be requested through Naviance, see your counselor for more information and turn in the Permission to Release School Record Information form.

All other requests follow instructions below.

Current students needing a transcript may either download the form from this site or obtain a form from the Registrar's Office.
  1. Complete the Transcript Request Form. The form must be completed legibly and signed by a parent. If you are requesting the transcript for a college, see your counselor. Special note: If you are a current student needing a transcript for a Common Application school, do not request your transcript through Docufide/Parchment; it needs to be sent electronically through Naviance.
  2. Lastly, email the form to the Registrar's Office, Transcript request will not be processed immediately, so please plan accordingly and allow a minimum of four school days for processing. If a transcript is required over a holiday period, the request must be made a minimum of four days prior to the last school day preceding the holiday. Transcripts will not be released to anyone but the student or parent who requested it or to the institution requested on the official form.
Unofficial Transcripts
If you are a current student and have a need for an unofficial transcript, please email and one can be uploaded to the student MyPlan account.  
Final Transcript
Seniors, for instructions on submitting your final transcript click here.
Former Student or Graduate
If you are a Westview graduate or former student, you must order both official and unofficial transcripts through Parchment. For more information and to order transcripts, click here.

How to Request Mid-Year Reports

As we set to begin Quarter 3, seniors will want their mid-year transcripts and counselor school reports. These documents are generally required for private colleges and universities especially those applied via Common App. In addition, some CSUs and UCs may specially ask students to submit mid-year transcripts. Only request UC/CSUs if the colleges contact you directly to do so. Please follow these steps:
  1. Please complete the online Mid-Year report form and once the grades post to the transcripts, counselors will begin to send the materials.
  2. Complete the online Mid-Year report form no later than February 19, 2021.
It is the goal of the Poway Unified School District that this website is accessible to all users. You can view our accessibility statement here.  Please contact our Web Administrator for any accessibility issues at

The Poway Unified School District (PUSD) is an equal opportunity employer/program and is committed to an active Nondiscrimination Program. PUSD prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, nationality, immigration status, ethnicity, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental ability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For more information, please contact: Title IX/Equity Compliance Officer, James Jimenez, Associate Superintendent of Personnel Support Services, Poway Unified School District, 15250 Avenue of Science, San Diego, CA 92128, 858-521-2800, extension 2761,

Poway Unified School District, 15250 Avenue of Science, San Diego, CA 92128-3406