Class Schedules (How to get yours)
NOTE: Schedules are not final until the first day of class. MyPlan accounts will be updated the night immediately before each quarter starts. Schedules are not finalized until the day the quarter begins. What you see online prior to this is preliminary and may change by the following morning. Please check your schedule after 7 PM the night before the quarter starts, or the morning of your first class is even better. You must check for updates and a finalized schedule the first day of each quarter. (We do not print schedules at school.)
MYPLAN LOGIN & VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS
All RBHS students receive their class schedules online by logging in to their
MyPlan account (use your Synergy StudentVue to see your Class Schedule).
Students are expected to know, or have printed, their class schedule through their MyPlan
accounts (using StudentVue from any cell phone or computer at school or home).
Schedule Change Requests (links below)
It is our goal to help all students develop a schedule that supports their needs, interests, abilities, and future plans. Students and their parents/guardians must carefully consider course selections during the registration process that occurs every spring for the following school year. It is during spring CRF that students have the best chances of getting the courses they most want to take.
In fairness to all students, the following must be followed when submitting a schedule change request:
Not all requests for schedule changes can be honored. Examples of requests not honored are:
- Computer errors (missing a class, 2 periods the same)
- Inappropriate placement / Failed a recommended prerequisite
- Do not have the recommended prerequisite
- Medical need (requires official documentation)
- Changing teachers
- Changing class periods
- Changing to a different elective
- Moving off roll periods to other periods (i.e. 1st period off to 4th period off after school has started - the 1st period real class would already be full in a situation like this)
- Requesting classes with friends
- Switching due to activities participation
- Student changing their mind about a class originally requested (at some point [summer] schedules have to be built and then classes are filled once created)
- Dropping AP or Honors courses after summer.
- Students who submit a schedule change request will see the outcome of their request by the first day of class for that term. You should check your Synergy account the first day of class each quarter.
In rare instances, students acquire new information during the first term which may make a mid-year schedule change appropriate. Students who find themselves in this situation must email their counselor from the link below. Counselors and administrators will review these schedule changes on a case-by-case basis.
Select your counselor by your last name alpabet for schedule change submission:
If you have other schedule questions or concerns, please stop into the counseling office or contact your school counselor.