Continuing Student Registration
Registration is for students who are currently enrolled in the
Poway Unified School District. If you are NEW to Poway Unified (including students who previously attended a PUSD school, but are currently coming from outside the district),
click here for 2020-2021 New Student Enrollment information
Click here to complete online registration
We must receive a completed digital packet for all returning students. This will allow for proper placement of your student for the 2020-2021 school year. This annual digital process will allow a family to complete one single “family” packet instead of completing one packet per student. Packets can be completed using any computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection.
In preparation of this process, now is the time to confirm that you know your parent login username and password. This information will be needed to complete the registration packet. Please take a moment and ensure you can login to https://sis.powayusd.com. If you do not know your username and/or password, you can visit https://password.powayusd.com to retrieve your login credentials.
Please notify your current Principal via email as soon as possible if you do not plan to return to PUSD for the 2020-2021 school year.
Once school resumes, we will be collecting all required signed paperwork.
This new process contains four steps:
- Login and complete the digital registration packet by visiting the ParentVUE portal: https://sis.powayusd.com
- Print and sign the completed forms located at the conclusion of the process. At this time, the State of California does not allow guardian/parents to electronically sign certain documents.
- Return the printed and signed document(s) along with any necessary medications to the PHS front office during August registration.
- Submit your online registration packet and bring any optional forms to your designated August registration date.
*Any student on the missing textbook list will need to clear the list prior to registering at their grade level session.
Here are 5 easy steps
for your student to check his/her own library record:
- Click on the link to Destiny on the Poway HS Library webpage
- Click the Log In button in the top right corner
- Log in with student id and password
- Click My Info and voila! You should see all of your student’s current checkouts.
Print, sign and bring these forms to registration if you have not already turned them in.
All parents must submit an online registration packet through the ParentVue Portal during the online registration submission before turning in forms.
- PUSD Signature Verification Form
- PHS Handbook Acknowledgment
Forgot your username or password? Need technical help?
You can retrieve your username as well as reset your password by visiting https://password.powayusd.com and clicking the button that represents the help you require. Technical help is also available by sending an email to email@example.com