Information for the Graduating Class of 2020
The Final Countdown (to do list for the last month of school)
NEW NEWS FOR SENIORS AND SENIOR PARENTS
- Senior End-of-Year Information and Timeline
- Senior Family Faire
- Senior yearbook ads - if you would like to place an ad for your son/daughter please go to yearbookordercenter.com and submit an ad.
- Graduation supplies (cap, gown, tassel, announcements, etc.) are subject to late fees. If you have any questions, please call Jostens at 858-486-2020 or go on line at jostens.com.
- Ceremony pictures
- Letterman jacket packets and pricing sheets are now available in the Athletics office.
- Yearbook orders for the 2019/2020 school year can be ordered on line through Yearbook Order Center or in the Finance office.
- Quantities are limited and the price will increase throughout the school year.
- Contact the Finance office at 858-484-1180 x3131 if you have any questions and for the current price.
- Grad Nite information and order forms are available on the MCHS PTSA web page
- The price will increase throughout the school year.
- Completed order forms and payments are given to Ms. Hall in the Admin office.
Caps & Gowns (and other graduation supplies)
- Order graduation supplies.
- Cap & Gown packages for graduation are ordered through Jostens.
- Contact Jostens if you have any questions and to place orders. Website: Jostens Email: Jostens. Phone: 858-486-2020.
- Information packets/order forms are also available in the Admin office.
- Admission to the graduation ceremony is by ticket only. Each graduate will receive 14 tickets during the senior picnic in June.
- If more tickets are required, students can sign up for 4 additional tickets in the Campus Safety office at the end of May (check back for the specific date). Children under the age of 7 do not require at ticket.
- ALL tickets are complimentary.
Graduation Ceremony for the Class of 2020
- The graduation ceremony takes place on the last day of school in Sundevil Stadium.
- The following is a tentative schedule and subject to change:
- 4:15pm Sundevil Stadium opens for spectator seating
- 4:30pm seniors start check-in by the tennis courts
- 5:45pm processional begins
- 6:00pm graduation ceremony begins
- Times are subject to change, please check back.
- Admission to the ceremony is by ticket only. Each graduate will receive tickets in June during the senior picnic. ALL tickets are complimentary.
- Balloons, noisemakers, cow bells, air horns, vuvuzelas, and other such items will NOT be permitted in the venue. These items obstruct the view for others and prevent people in the stands from hearing the program. Guests bringing them in will be asked to discard them or return them to their vehicles until after the ceremony.
- Carpooling is strongly encouraged. Cars parked in the fire lane, dirt, or lawn areas of the school grounds are subject to towing and/or ticketing.
Class of 2020:
Senior Portraits for the Yearbook
- Senior portraits for the yearbook are taken the summer before the students senior year by Visual Photography.
- Only the portrait taken by Visual Photography will be used in the MCHS yearbook.
- Contact Visual Photography at 858-679-9721 for more information and to set up an appointment ASAP.
Visual Photography will be on campus October 22 from 7:30am-11:00am in F7 for any senior who has not had their yearbook photo taken.