Registration and materials pickup will be in person. Registration has been moved back to the
week of August 24th – 27th from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Monday 8/24- Seniors
Tuesday 8/25- Juniors
Wednesday 8/26- Sophomores
Thursday 8/27- Freshmen
* Please click on the grade level for your student’s time.
- In the past 48 hours, if you have had any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, loss of sense of smell, muscle aches, sore throat), do not come to registration. Contact your counselor and arrangements can be made.
- Specific times for students to arrive are assigned to reduce the number of students on campus at any one time. This allows for physical distancing and symptom screening.
- Students must wear a mask.
- Students will be asked symptom screening questions and their temperature will be taken.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available, and physical distancing will be enforced for any lines.
- Only students will be allowed on campus. Parents or other non-students should remain in the car.
- Visit the Mt. Carmel registration page and make sure you completed the online forms (most did this in the Spring).
- Once you sign in to the registration link, you can either complete the registration and print the forms, or if you have already completed, you can click ‘review’. At the bottom of the review page are the required forms for you to print, complete, and turn them in at registration.
- You should print the following forms:
- Signature Verification form (all students)
- Health form is required for 10th grade students.
- Any optional forms that apply to you.
Registration Process (approximately 20 minutes)
1. Arrive on your assigned day for your grade level and at the time range designated by
your last name.
2. Students will be directed to the symptom screening area when they arrive.
3. Students will drop off registration forms at this location.
4. Students will be directed to the gym for photos by Lifetouch. Photos are for student ID,
for school records, and for the yearbook (Grades 9-11 only). Photos may be purchased
and information will be sent home after registration. **Students must wear school
appropriate clothing, and cannot alter their appearance for the photo.
5. Students will be directed to the front of the library. Books will already be checked out to
them according to their schedule, and they will just need to pick up the bundle created
6. Students will return to the vehicle and exit the facility.
Schedules will be available on the StudentVue app the week of registration and a hard
copy will be included with your books.
- Online Registration and Forms to Turn in: Questions about forms can be sent to Ms. Chavez, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedules: A separate document to request schedule changes will be sent the week of registration.
- Text Book: Any library issue, including a wrong book, a class change that requires a new book, or missing a book, please contact the librarian, at email@example.com
- General Questions about Registration: Please contact Mr. Tubbs, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Still to Come
- How to sign up for the PSAT (new date this year, Saturday, October 17th) – PSAT testing
- will be by sign-up only. This will not be a 10th grade mandatory test this year. All
- Trimester Dates on revised calendar and the daily bell schedule (on website on 8/17/20)
- ASB announcements on how to stay connected through school clubs and other virtual
- school events.