Join the Sundevil Athletics team!
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Greg Lanthier, Athletic Director, at email@example.com
VARSITY HEAD SOFTBALL COACH
- Head Coach is responsible for planning, directing, and leading an education based athletic program that seeks to create an environment where the following occurs:
► Positive relationships between student-athletes, coaches, and parents.
► Experiences that allow for student-athletes to develop and demonstrate leadership skills.
► Learning and skill development that supports all student-athletes in fulfilling their potential.
- Experience playing/coaching high school and/or higher level athletics.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of empathy, positivity, responsibility, competitiveness, discipline & flexibility.
- Complete ALL PUSD/MCHS required certifications/trainings
- Attend Athletic Department meetings/functions as assigned
- Participate with AD to co-ordinate game and practice schedules
- Oversee Foundation and ASB accounts and adhere to ALL policies in regards to fiscal responsibility and the raising/expenditure of funds
- Recruit and supervise quality lower level coaches and assistants
- Attend ALL CIF/Conference/League meetings as assigned
- Inspect and supervise the use of equipment/facilities in your sport
- Participate with Administrative Assistant in scheduling transportation
- Plan and schedule end of the season awards banquet
- Adhere to ALL NCC/CIF rules and procedures
- Maintain appropriate supervision at ALL times (locker rooms, practices, events, bus rides, etc.)
- Communicate ALL program activities/news to the students/parents/community when appropriate
- Other duties as assigned by the Administration