Mt. Carmel Athletics
THE SUNDEVIL WAY
#1 - Engage in positive relationships between student-athletes, coaches, and parents.
#2 - Engage in experiences that allow for student-athletes to develop and
demonstrate leadership qualities/skills.
#3 - Engage in learning and skill development that supports all student-athletes in fulfilling their potential.
2019-2020 WINTER SPORTS
- If you are planning to try out for a winter sport, your Ticket to Play packet with valid sports physical must be turned in to Mrs. Comstock in the Administration Office no later than Friday, November 1st. You will not be allowed to try out without this. Download your packet here or stop by the office for a hard copy.
- Boys' Soccer tryouts will be held after school November 12-14. If you missed the informational meeting, please see Coach Mark Green in the PE Office to sign up. Please click here for more information, or contact Coach Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls' Soccer - Coach Danie Schelhorse will be holding an informational meeting for all interested players at lunch on Friday, Oct. 11 in Room V-1. She will be handing out tryout and game schedules at this time. For questions, please contact Coach Schelhorse at email@example.com
- Boys' Basketball tryouts will be held for all levels on Saturday, November 9 - Freshman at 7:00-9:00 a.m.; J/V and Varsity at 9:00-11:00 a.m. A mandatory meeting will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 9 at lunch in Room S-21 for Varsity and E-1 for JV/Frosh. For more information, contact Coach Chris Vitous at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls' Basketball tryouts will be held Saturday, November 9 - Varsity at 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; J/V at 1:00-3:00 p.m. For more information, contact Coach Jeff Jones at email@example.com
- Tryout dates and information for other winter sports coming soon!
- If you are eligible for a MCAF Scholar Athlete patch or pin (earned a 3.75+ GPA and lettered in one or more Varsity sports in the 2018-2019 school year), please see Mrs. Comstock in Athletics (front office) to pick up. Please note that if you earned a pin and your last name begins with O-Z, these should be ready for pick up in late November.