Mt. Carmel Hall of Fame
The actual physical display for the Hall of Fame is a regular sized classroom (B-5) located South of the flag pole in the very front of the school’s main entrance. The room is currently under construction for the display and that will probably continue over the next several years. The Master Plan (still being formulized) is described below.
– physical walls of the room
- Athletics – will display the Athletic Inductees
- Contribution/Achievement – will display the Contribution/Achievement Inductees
- Donation Wall – please see DONATIONS tab on Hall of Fame link
- Current – will display ALL past Principals, ASB Director’s, ADs, others. This wall will host a Memorial Display recognizing ALL of the MCHS Graduates and Staff members that have passed away.
– is being created for the physical (LARGE monitor) room and a mobile kiosk will be purchased so we can display the Hall of Fame out at MCHS current events on campus. The virtual display will showcase all of the inductee’s achievements, as well as a link to be able to view their induction speech. This virtual display will be uploaded/linked to our MCHS website so that people may be able to view it from anywhere.
– Kiosk that has mobile capabilities to be displayed around campus at various athletic contests and other school events/activities will display the virtual portion of the Hall of Fame. Campus organizations (clubs, sports, activities) will determine ways to promote Inductees (with $$ help from the Hall of Fame) that represent their group. Example would be inductees that were swimmers would have large action/photo banners displayed at our aquatics center.
The “Physical Display” and everything else associated with the Hall of Fame will always be subject to review and upgrade as more funds are received through donations.