10th grade College Readiness Checklist
- View A-G courses: www.ucop.edu/doorways.
- Begin investigating your interests and possible careers through Xello
- Participate in extracurricular activities that match your interests (athletics, drama, choir, clubs, service etc.).
- Volunteer for Community Service (and log your hours).
- Attend tutorial.
- Take PSAT
- Begin college research focusing on what is most important to you. Use resources available on MCHS website.
- Consider SAT Prep classes.
- Take challenging courses and continue to work hard.
National Center for Education Statistics College Navigator http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator
This site provides great info on cost, financial aid offered