Schedule Correction Procedure
We have built the master schedule based upon your requests. If you have changed your mind or no longer want a particular elective we cannot accomodate those changes. We are unable to accommodate personal preference requests for specific teachers or for classes to be scheduled into specific periods of the day. All requested changes require parent approval.
Changes we can make:
Class you've already taken and passed.
- If your schedule lists a class you’ve already taken AND PASSED with a C or better, we can change that class.
- Did you fail a class and should not be moving up to the next level as listed on your schedule?
- Did you get placed in a higher level of something you haven't taken and passed previously?
Need to repeat a class
- If you failed a class and need to retake it
- If you are a Senior and are missing a class needed for graduation
- Requesting an off-roll requires parent approval on the Permission for Off-Roll form.
About Elective Changes
Elective Changes may be made as space is available at Trimester 1 and 2 only.
On the second or third day of Trimester 1 and 2 white board easels outside of the Sun Center will list electives available BY PERIOD. We will not rearrange your schedule to accomodate an elective change. The elective you wish to add must be available in the period you need it.
Googledoc for Schedule Change
Off-roll Permission Form