The Counseling Department uses an Internet-based program called Family Connection (also known as Naviance) as a means of communication and planning with students and parents. Some features of Family Connection include:
- Access to student data such as GPA, counselor, etc.
- College application links
- Transcript requests
- Career assessments
- College representative visitation schedule
- E-mail messages and newsletters from the Counseling department
- Enrichment programs and summer opportunities
- Extensive scholarship database
- Occupational search/internship opportunities
- Scattergrams comparing student academic history to Del Norte graduates for college acceptance.
- And so much more!
We automatically sign up students and their parents for Family Connection accounts. Pre-printed documents are distributed annually to students in Homeroom by October based on the information we have on file. The documents also include registration codes.
If you have an account, go to https://connection.naviance.com/family-connection/auth/login/?hsid=delnorte
to access Family Connection. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link to reset. You must have an email address in the system for this to work.
If you are not a Del Norte High School student/parent, you may access the program using the Guest Entrance feature.
Go to the sign on page and click on the "Enter as a Guest" button. You will be able to view limited information as a guest user.
Naviance Family Connection Parent Letter