Club Start-up Club
How to Start a Club
Don't see your club on campus yet?
Don't worry...starting a club is easy! Follow these steps:
Note: New club applications are being accepted during distance learning. Please email a scanned copy of the club application to email@example.com. If your advisor is unable to sign the form, they can send a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating that they have reviewed the PUSD Club Handbook and agree to serve as an advisor to the club.
- Print the "Club Application" form.
- Find a teacher to serve as your Advisor.
- Sign up at least 10 other interested students.
- Complete the Club Application (including the constitution and projected club budget). Review the PUSD ASB Club Handbook, located here, with your adviser.
- Drop off the Club Application in the ASB Room. Club approval will be communicated via email from ASB within two school weeks.
- If your club is approved, you will be able to set up a club account with the finance office (if applicable).
- You will then be considered an ACTIVE ASB group. Congratulations!