DNHS is proud to offer a variety of student led clubs.
Please click here for a list of DNHS approved clubs. (Updated 10/1/21)
Questions? Please email email@example.com
2021/22 School Year:
*Did you miss the 9/15/21 interclub meeting? A copy of the presentation can be found here!*
Fall Club Dates
- All club meetings:
- Thursday, September 2nd at lunch
- Wednesday, September 15th at lunch
- Club Rush begins on September 24th
Club Policy & Procedure Links:
- A - H: https://www.remind.com/join/clubs2022a
- I - Z: https://www.remind.com/join/clubs2022b
- A copy of the PUSD Club Handbook.
- For additional information on creating a club constitution.
Club Activity Request Form
- Club Activities - or see Mrs. Smith in the Nighthawk Center for a copy of the Activity Request Form.
– For detailed finance/fundraising information and forms.
- For Poster Do's and Don'ts
- DNHS graphic standards guidelines
– Meeting minutes must be taken at each meeting and put in your club folder. They are proof to an auditor that the club is active and exists. They want to know students are making the decisions. Club minutes must reflect all student expenditures. (Click here for a copy of a club meeting minutes form
. You can use this one or your own, as long as the information contained is consistent.)
Meeting minutes must include:
- Name of the club holding the meeting and date, time and place of the meeting
- Names of those who attend
- What was discussed during the meeting
- What action was taken during the meeting
- The results of any votes taken, including who made a motion and who seconded the motion
- Who prepared the minutes