DNHS is proud to offer a variety of student led clubs.
For a list of DNHS approved clubs, please click here for a list of DNHS Clubs (updated 6/16/20).
: Please join by clicking https://www.remind.com/join/delnortecl
or by texting @delnortecl to 81010. If you wish to join by email, instructions are attatched.
Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clubs can request to have information shared on the DNHS ASB social media accounts by completing the form linked her
Club Policies & Procedures:
- A copy of the PUSD Club Handbook.
- For additional information on creating a club constitution.
Club Activity Request Form
- Club Activities - or see Mrs. Smith in the Nighthawk Center for a copy of the Activity Request Form.
– Please refer to the Fundraising/Drives link under ASB. A Fundraising Application must be submitted for all fundraisers benefiting DNHS student groups. There are laws and regulations surrounding fundraising activities, and this procedure protects our students and clubs.
Cash Box Request form
- Please submit the Cash Box request form (located here
) 48 hours in advance to the Finance Office. The form has to be signed by the Club Advisor and the Club President/Treasurer.
– All advertisements (i.e. flyers or posters for fundraiser events and club meetings) must be approved through ASB before being posted on campus. Please remember to take down all club advertisements after the completion of the event.
– Money earned/collected is deposited into the club’s account through the finance office. A completed deposit form must be turned in at the time of deposit. Click here for a copy of the deposit form
– Clubs can spend the money they have earned by requesting a purchase order through the finance office. Click here for a copy of the purchase form
For a purchase/reimbursement, meeting minutes must include:
- A motion to spend the money
- The name of the student who made the motion
- The name of the student who seconded the motion
- Who many votes were for the motion, abstention, and whether the motion was carried (approved).
– Meeting minutes must be taken at each meeting and put in your club folder. They are proof to an auditor that the club is active and exists. They want to know students are making the decisions. Club minutes must reflect all student expenditures. (Click here for a copy of a club meeting minutes form
. You can use this one or your own, as long as the information contained is consistent.)
Meeting minutes must include:
- Name of the club holding the meeting and date, time and place of the meeting
- Names of those who attend
- What was discussed during the meeting
- What action was taken during the meeting
- The results of any votes taken, including who made a motion and who seconded the motion
- Who prepared the minutes