DNHS is proud to offer a variety of student led clubs.
Please note: The DNHS Club list is now organized by club type. Please click on the pages at the bottom to explore all active clubs.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2022/23 School Year:
- Renewal Forms Due: September 9th
- Existing DNHS Clubs need to submit a renewal form to the ASB room (B128) no later than Friday September 9, 2022
- Request to Carry-Over Forms Due: September 9th
- Club Rush Dates: September 20th, 23rd and 27th
Club Renewal Application - ALL existing clubs who wish to remain active in the 2022/23 school year will need to complete this linked form.
- Monthly Activity Form - All clubs are required to hold at least one official club meeting per month. This form is due on the last day of every month.
- Monthly Activity Exemption Form - If a club did not hold an official club meeting for a specific reason, clubs can instead fill out the exemption form before the last day of every month.
- Request to Carry Over Funds - Clubs are required by law to spend at least 80% of their earnings during that same school year. There may be times, however, that clubs will need to carry over more than 20% of the previous year's earnings. Clubs with this circumstance will need to complete this linked form.
- Club Application Form - If you are interested in starting a club, follow all of the steps below:
- Find a teacher to serve as your advisor.
- Sign up at least 10 other interested students.
- Print out and complete the Club Application Form.
- Turn in your completed form to the ASB room.
- New Poster/Chalk Guidelines Here!
- Text 81010 the following codes:
- Remind A (Club Names A-L): @clubs2023a
- Remind B (Club Names M-Z): @clubs2023b
Club Handbook - A copy of the PUSD Club Handbook.
Club Resource & Procedure Links:
Club Activity Request Form - Club Activities - or see Ms. Byrd in the Nighthawk Center for a copy of the Activity Request Form.
Finance/Fundraising – For detailed finance/fundraising information and forms.
Meeting Minutes – Meeting minutes must be taken at each meeting and put in your club folder. They are proof to an auditor that the club is active and exists. They want to know students are making the decisions. Club minutes must reflect all student expenditures. (Click here for a copy of a club meeting minutes form. You can use this one or your own, as long as the information contained is consistent.)
Meeting minutes must include:
- Name of the club holding the meeting and date, time and place of the meeting
- Names of those who attend
- What was discussed during the meeting
- What action was taken during the meeting
- The results of any votes taken, including who made a motion and who seconded the motion
- Who prepared the minutes