DNHS is proud to offer a variety of student led clubs.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
2022/23 School Year:
- All club meetings:
- Wednesday, August 24th at lunch in the gym
- Tuesday, May 30th at lunch in the gym
- Club Rush begins on September 20th
- Club Binder Checks the week of January 31st
Club Policy & Procedure Links:
- A - H: https://www.remind.com/join/clubs2022a
- I - Z: https://www.remind.com/join/clubs2022b
- A copy of the PUSD Club Handbook.
- For additional information on creating a club constitution.
Club Activity Request Form
- Club Activities - or see Mrs. Smith in the Nighthawk Center for a copy of the Activity Request Form.
– For detailed finance/fundraising information and forms.
- For Poster Do's and Don'ts
- DNHS graphic standards guidelines
– Meeting minutes must be taken at each meeting and put in your club folder. They are proof to an auditor that the club is active and exists. They want to know students are making the decisions. Club minutes must reflect all student expenditures. (Click here for a copy of a club meeting minutes form
. You can use this one or your own, as long as the information contained is consistent.)
Meeting minutes must include:
- Name of the club holding the meeting and date, time and place of the meeting
- Names of those who attend
- What was discussed during the meeting
- What action was taken during the meeting
- The results of any votes taken, including who made a motion and who seconded the motion
- Who prepared the minutes