DNHS is proud to offer a variety of student led clubs.
For a list of DNHS approved clubs, please click here for a list of DNHS Clubs (updated 6/7/21).
We are excited to announce the launch of the new DNHS interactive club website, created by the Del Norte student run company, Club Compass. Important links, including a user guide, are listed below.
Club Compass User Guide:
We encourage all club presidents to join the DNHS Club Remind by texting @4hec947 to 81010.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clubs can request to have information shared on the DNHS ASB social media accounts by completing the form linked here.
***Did you miss the end of year interclub meeting (6/2/21)? A copy of the presentation can be found here!
Fall Club Dates
2021/22 School Year:
Due September 7, 2021
- All club meetings:
- Thursday, September 2nd at lunch
- Wednesday, September 15th at lunch
- Club Rush begins on September 24th
Existing DNHS Clubs need ot submit the following completed formsthe ASB room (B128) no later than Tuesday September 7, 2021.
Club Renewal Application
- ALL existing clubs who wish to remain active in the 2021/22 school year will need to complete this form.
Request to Carry Over Funds
- Clubs are required by law to spend at least 80% of their earnings during that same school year. There may be times, however, that clubs will need to carry over more than 20% of the previous year's earnings. Clubs with this circumstance will need to complete this form.
Club Policies & Procedures:
- A copy of the PUSD Club Handbook.
- For additional information on creating a club constitution.
Club Activity Request Form
- Club Activities - or see Mrs. Smith in the Nighthawk Center for a copy of the Activity Request Form.
– Please refer to the Fundraising/Drives link under ASB. A Fundraising Application must be submitted for all fundraisers benefiting DNHS student groups. There are laws and regulations surrounding fundraising activities, and this procedure protects our students and clubs.
Cash Box Request form
- Please submit the Cash Box request form (located here
) 48 hours in advance to the Finance Office. The form has to be signed by the Club Advisor and the Club President/Treasurer.
– All advertisements (i.e. flyers or posters for fundraiser events and club meetings) must be approved through ASB before being posted on campus. Please remember to take down all club advertisements after the completion of the event.
– Money earned/collected is deposited into the club’s account through the finance office. A completed deposit form must be turned in at the time of deposit. Click here for a copy of the deposit form
– Clubs can spend the money they have earned by requesting a purchase order through the finance office. Click here for a copy of the purchase form
For a purchase/reimbursement, meeting minutes must include:
- A motion to spend the money
- The name of the student who made the motion
- The name of the student who seconded the motion
- Who many votes were for the motion, abstention, and whether the motion was carried (approved).
– Meeting minutes must be taken at each meeting and put in your club folder. They are proof to an auditor that the club is active and exists. They want to know students are making the decisions. Club minutes must reflect all student expenditures. (Click here for a copy of a club meeting minutes form
. You can use this one or your own, as long as the information contained is consistent.)
Meeting minutes must include:
- Name of the club holding the meeting and date, time and place of the meeting
- Names of those who attend
- What was discussed during the meeting
- What action was taken during the meeting
- The results of any votes taken, including who made a motion and who seconded the motion
- Who prepared the minutes