Unofficial and official transcripts
are no charge and can be requested from the registrar in the Administration building. Download the Transcripts form here
. Turn in the completed form to the records office.
Transcripts for college applications or NCAA please follow these instructions:
- Log onto your Naviance account. (If you do not have a Naviance account please see Mrs.Reich or Mrs. Islitzer in the Nighthawk Center.)
- Select the COLLEGES tab.
- Click on the “colleges I’m applying to“ link under “my colleges."
- Click on “+ add to this list," add each college/university. Be sure to click on the “request transcript” box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Add Colleges.”
It is your responsibility to complete BOTH part of the process above, or transcripts will not be sent.
Requesting Official Transcripts for Scholarships
- Download and complete the Transcript Request form, which can be found on your Naviance home page, in the Document Library, under “Required College App Forms."
- Next, turn in form to the records office.
If you have questions, contact the records office at email@example.com.