The Del Norte High School Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is a non-profit volunteer-run association that organizes events for students and teachers throughout the year, including:
- Grad Night – An all-night graduation celebration filled with food, fun, games, and entertainment in a safe, alcohol-free environment.
- Student Support Services – Open to all students, provides an opportunity to be successful socially and academically.
- Red Ribbon Week – Highlights drug and alcohol awareness and encourages healthy choices.
- Reflections – A national arts recognition and achievement program for students that offers recognition for artistic abilities in many categories. Click here for more information.
- Staff Appreciation & Hospitality – Various activities showing DNHS our appreciation and welcoming visitors to our campus.
- Volunteer Coordination & Training – Promote volunteerism at DNHS, process paperwork for the district and advertise volunteer opportunities.
- Gifts to School – Proceeds from Fundraisers to benefit school and students.
- PTSA Teacher Grants - This Program will provide grants to our teacher PTSA members. The grants can be used towards anything that will improve our students’ education and/or continue teacher education (conferences included).
- Del Norte PTSA Senior Scholarships - The Del Norte PTSA is proud to award scholarships to graduating seniors of Del Norte High School to support their continued education.
Contact PTSA: email@example.com