The Del Norte High School Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) is a non-profit volunteer-run association that organizes events for students and teachers throughout the year, including:
- Grad Nite – An all-night graduation celebration filled with food, fun, games, and entertainment in a safe, alcohol-free environment.
- Student Support Services – Open to all students, provides an opportunity to be successful socially and academically.
- Red Ribbon Week – Highlights drug and alcohol awareness and encourages healthy choices.
- Reflections – A national arts recognition and achievement program for students that offers recognition for artistic abilities in many categories. Click here for more information.
- Staff Appreciation & Hospitality – Various activities showing DNHS our appreciation and welcoming visitors to our campus.
- Volunteer Coordination & Training – Promote volunteerism at DNHS, process paperwork for the district and advertise volunteer opportunities.
- Gifts to School – Proceeds from Fundraisers to benefit school and students.
Contact PTSA: email@example.com
2021 SENIOR LAWN SIGNS
Hi Senior Parents! Please complete this form by February 26th, 2021 if you would like to request a class of 2021 lawn sign kindly sponsored by the Del Norte High School PTSA. (DNHS Seniors only) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYWRmIxvAu3IsK7PsAIvZqbDlVKnuCx7vyG8Ho6cTsgDCSfQ/viewform
Please share with other Del Norte Senior Parents!