Del Norte Counseling
DNHS CEEB School code: 054351
Del Norte offers tutoring opportunities for all students.
- This is an opportunity for students to meet with their teachers outside of classtime to ask questions and get extra help. Some teachers may offer different tutorial times and would be posted on their Canvas classroom page.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- 2:06 - 2:31 p.m
DEL NORTE MATH TUTORING CLUB:
- Monday & Wednesday 6:15-8:15 p.m. in the library.
- Teachers and peer tutors will be available to help those who need it.
- Flexible, available tutors at lunch and tutorial at any location
W.H.A.T. (WRITING HELP AND TUTORING):
- Tutoring applications open too!
- Trained peer tutors provide one-on-one help with writing assignments and general tutoring.
- Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday during tutorial in G117. Make an appointment using the scheduler on your MyConnect calendar (directions/video located on MyConnect- WHAT Course) or stop by G117.
- Tutors available during Nighthawk Tutoring on Wednesday evenings - no appointment necessary.
PEER COUNSELING TUTORING:
- The Chemistry department has peer tutors available during all tutorials to meet students in their teacher's room.
- All chemistry subjects from Acid-Base Equilibrium to Stoichiometry as covered in chemistry 1-2 and AP chemistry.
- Reach out to your teacher to coordinate with a tutor or make an appointment via the website. https://dnchemtutors.wixsite.com/dnhsctc-1
Del Norte Counseling does not maintain a list of outside community tutoring resources.
- Peer Counselors offer free academic assistance in all subjects.
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the Form
- See our Instagram bio @dnhspeercounseling
- Questions? See Ms. Hinds, Student Services Specialist and Peer Counselor Advisor, in G118 during break or lunch, or email her at email@example.com.