Del Norte Counseling
DNHS CEEB School code: 054351
2019-20 COURSE REQUEST PROCESS
Current 9th-11th Nighthawks
CRF Classroom Vists:
Counselors will be in classrooms, on the days listed below, presenting important information regarding student's course selection for the next school year. Students will be given a Course Request Form (CRF) and a packet of instructions/department information.
Parent Q & A Drop Ins
- Current 9th Grade: February 8th, 10th Grade: February 6th, 11th Grade: February 11th
(for current 9th - 11th DNHS families only):
If you have questions regarding your child's course selection please attend one of the following Parent Q&A Drop-In's in the DNHS Staff Lounge. Counselors will be available to have brief meetings with parents and their student.Wed Feb 27 & Mon March 4 from 2:00 - 4:30 pm in the DNHS Staff Lounge
Student Responsibilities & Deadlines:
Coming from Outside PUSD?
- Students will be given instructions to complete their Course Request Form (CRF) and then select their courses online. If students need assistance in entering their classes online they are welcome to use computers in both the DNHS library and Nighthawk Center.
- After Step 1 is completed students are required to turn in their CRF, including required signatures, to their homeroom teacher on March 15.
Your first step is to check your address to ensure you live within Del Norte's boundaries. Click here to check. The DN counseling office will open up new registration appointments starting May 1. To schedule an appointment call (858) 487-0877 ext 6326 or ext 6325. For your appointment please bring:
Note: If you still reside in a school district outside PUSD but wish to attend Del Norte, you must first contact PUSD about the process.
- Downloaded and completed Registration Packet (available beginning May 1)
- Student Birth Certificate or Passport
- Student Immunizations
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Proof of Residency
- Please also review all the CRF information so you can be prepared with any questions