Del Norte High School Swim and Dive
February 1, 2021: Updated! CIF 2020-2021 Swim & Dive Guidelines & Covid-19 Modifications
2020-21 Season Information
It’s looking like a go for a modified season starting on 2/1/21.
Please carefully read everything below:
- Due to overwhelming support for Swim & Dive, and the need to adhere to safety regulations, tryouts and practice start dates for Varsity and JV will be staggered throughout February.
- Club athletes (swim, polo, dive, syncro) will continue practices with their club teams at this time. We will notify team registrants when that situation changes.
- Because the safety rules are complex and change quickly and often, details will be distributed only by direct email.
- Please ONLY arrive at the Del Norte Aquatics center on your assigned day of tryouts. A tryout reservation will be sent to the email address used in the swim & dive registration (#2 below).
- JV Tryouts will occur in the later half of February (no sooner than February 15th) and will be carefully managed for COVID-19 safety regulations. A tryout reservation will be sent to the email you used for registration as we get closer to February 15th.
Swim & Dive Registration (read everything above first)
- All athletes must have their Ticket to Play completed/approved in Dragonfly.
See the Ticket to Play page on DNHS Athletic website for more details.
- Click here to complete the Swim & Dive Registration (step 1 must be completed first). Registration is open and the deadline is February 3, 2021.
If you have difficulties with the registration process, contact VP/Admin of Swim and Dive, Diana Todd,
***All players must have a cleared DragonFly account in order to tryout.***
NO ticket, NO try outs, NO exceptions!
"Don't count the laps, make the laps count" - Unknown