- Physicals may be done with your health care provider or DNHS Physical Night in May.
- For 2019-20 school year, we will use DragonFly MAX as an online program to complete electronic Ticket to Play paperwork. See the "Ticket to Play" page in the navigation bar to the left for more information on the Ticket to Play process.
- The Medical History and Physical forms ONLY are here.
- All physicals must be completed in California.
- Physicals are valid for a year from the date completed; however, the physical must not expire any time from the first tryout date through the last day of competition (championship). The dates for each sport are set by CIF.
- Only the ORIGINAL medical history/physical with the date, doctor's stamp and signature will be accepted. Faxed physicals, xeroxed copies, uploaded PDF, pictures of physicals sent over email, etc., will not be accepted. Submit these forms to the athletics office.
Ian Cooke, DC (DNHS Team Chiropractor)
Cooke Chiropractic Corp.
16769 Bernardo Center Dr. #21
San Diego, CA 92128
Inside CVS/pharmacy #9111
16773 Bernardo Center Drive
Rancho Bernardo, CA 92128-2509