Del Norte Counseling
DNHS CEEB School code: 054351
Career and College Planning
Seniors - Please see the Senior News tab on this website for important information.
Community service/volunteer log sheet
is an Internet-based career, college and scholarship exploration and planning tool for all Del Norte students.
Here are some features:
End of Junior Year Summer Planning Information
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete on-line surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers.
- Explore careers – Complete a career assessment, explore career opportunities, and learn about the education requirements required for careers of interest.
- Research colleges and save to your college list
- Sign up for College Rep. visits
- Search Scholarships
- Access to virtual college campus tours
Presentation: College Application Planning and Post-Secondary Options
Introduction to the College Application Process
Junior Year Tips-Class of 2021
San Diego & California Community College Options
University of California - COVID-19 Admissions Update
California State University -COVID-19 Admissions Update
College Admissions Information:
Information for Other College Research Opportunities:
Financial Aid Resources:
College Entrance Exams