Online Registration OPEN
As we prepare for the 2019-2020 school year, we are excited to launch our new online registration process for parents/guardians of students currently enrolled in PUSD. This new digital process will allow a family to complete one single “family” packet instead of completing one packet per student.
Packets can be completed using any computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection. If you do not have access to any computing device, stop by Abraxas and we will give you access to a computer.
This new process contains three steps:
- Login and complete the digital registration packet by visiting the ParentVUE portal: https://sis.powayusd.com/Packet
- Print and sign the required forms located at the conclusion of the process. At this time, the State of California does not allow parents/guardians to electronically sign certain documents.
- PUSD Signature Verification
- Student Health Form (Required for 10th Grade Students Only)
- AHS Signature Verification
- New Student Contract
- Support Group Permission
- READ – Attendance Policies & Code of Conduct
- Return printed and signed documents to Abraxas front office 7:00 am – 3:30 pm.
Forgot your username or password? Need technical help?
You can retrieve your username as well as your password by visiting https://password.powayusd.com
and clicking the button that represents the help you require. Technical help is also available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org