- Students are not permitted to bring visitors on campus. Visitor passes will not be issued.
- Parents and guardians wishing to see a student for emergency reasons during regular hours must check in with the office, so that staff can bring their child to the office.
- Non-emergency interruption of classes is not permitted.
- Parents wanting to see and/or sign a student out of class must be prepared to present proper identification.
In order to ensure campus security and protection to students, strict enforcement of the campus policy regarding the presence of non-students on campus is enforced.
- All visitors, if allowed, must sign in with our front office and a visitor’s badge must be worn while on campus at all times.
- Students are not allowed to bring visitors to school.
- The presence of any non-student on campus during regular school hours is subject to arrest under the Penal Code, State of California, Section 626.8:
- Only students registered and attending Painted Rock may be on campus during school hours. Students, who have been assigned to Home Suspension and their presence on campus makes them subject to Penal Code Section 626.8, may not attend any school sponsored event during the time of suspension.
- Parents and guardians wishing to see a student during regular hours must check into the office of the Area Administrator. Interruption of classes is not permitted, students will be called to the office for emergency reasons.
- Parents entering to see and/or sign a student out of class must be prepared to present proper identification. Students may not be released to any person other than the parent/guardian without the parent/guardian's prior authorization. Prior authorization can be given via email the the front office staff. Emergency contacts are ONLY able to pick up students if the school can NOT reach a parent/guardian.