Our mission is to ensure that each student at Garden Road will develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes essential for post secondary success and will thrive in a diverse society. Parents and community are vital to the success of this mission.
To fulfill our mission:
- Students will be encouraged to develop independence, responsibility, and respect for all people
- Teachers will provide differentiated, standards-based instruction that engages students in their learning
- Instructional decisions will be based upon data and attention to students' unique learning styles
- Students and staff will use technology as a tool for accessing and presenting information
- By focusing on building supportive relationships, the staff, parents and community will provide a positive, safe learning environment for all students
- Students will develop positive character by learning and using the Pillars of Character
Theory of Action
we provide engaging instruction that matches student learning goals and challenges each child, then
students will connect to the learning and be able to demonstrate their understanding in a variety of ways.